About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Beautiful Day for a Field Trip

I must have been so busy last week, that I didn't have time to take photos of everything we did!  Seriously, that is my reason. ;)  I did make sure to take some photos of our time at Sawyer Point.  The students behaved wonderfully on Friday and fun was had by all.  I must say that Annie Jr. ranks up there as one of my favorite shows at Taft Theater.  Thank you to all of our awesome chaperones!!!
Our Fact Spider Wheel
 
Lunch at Sawyer Point
 
 
 
 
 Love the Class Photo!
Student of the Week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.