About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Week One is in the Books!

We had a great first week of school!  As soon as I receive the last few consent forms, I will post some photos of our week.  Until then, enjoy this last day of our much needed long weekend. ;)
I look forward to seeing everyone Tuesday night, September 3rd at 7pm for Parent Information Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.