About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cooperative Learning

This past week we were introduced to two more Literacy Stations, listed what we can do, and then practice how to use them.  We also continued to work together during Math Workshops.  The best sounds I get to hear are students working together as they learn!  Here are a few photos from our week:
Literacy Stations:  Game Station & More
 
  
 Math Workshop:  Compare
Literacy Stations:  Computer Station, Listening Station, & More
  
 
Math Workshop:  Ordering Numbers

This upcoming week is one of my many favorites...we will begin our What is a Scientist? unit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.