About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

What's Hatching?

It was so wonderful to have the whole class back together again after our spring break!  We got a lot accomplished in our four day week.  We our continuing to write wonderful poems, working hard on counting and writing numbers, learned lots of facts about chickens, and are gearing up for our annual Walk-a-Thon.  Here are a few photos from this past week:
Counting On
Walk-a-Thon Kick-Off
 
 
 
Chickens We Made After Reading
Chicks and Salsa by Aaron Reynolds 
  
for the wonderful unit we used this week, What's Hatchin' Chick?
Student of the Week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.