About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring is Here!?

The last week before our break was jammed packed with lots of fun activities!  We did a great Skittles science activity (thanks to Fabulous in First), we did various activities for our theme, One World One Day, listed -ar words on our Mark the Pirate (thanks to The Inspired Apple), counted down to the first day of spring, and much more!  Here are a few photos from our great week:
Skittles Science
 
 
 
One Day One World
 
 
Students looked at a house and determined where in the world it would be located.

Spring has Sprung!
 
...even though Mother Nature missed that memo!
Pirate Mark
 
 
 Aaargh!

I hope everyone had a wonderful spring break!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.