About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mad Science

The winter weather sure has played with us this season.  Even though it is nice to sleep in a bit, the 2-hour delay schedule can be somewhat crazy!  I'm so ready to say 'good-bye' to winter and 'hello' to spring. 

Thanks to our wonderful PTO, we were able to participate in a Mad Science activity!  I just realized that most of the photos I took this past week were all from that day. :)  Here are just a few photos of our past week:
Five-in-a-Row Subtraction
 
 
 
Mad Science
 
 
 
 
 
 
Student of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.