About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

February Fun

There are so many fun themes that we do in February!  One of the students favorite theme is Healthy Teeth.  The first grade team will be providing a poster for Science Night that will offer some insight into what we do, so I won't say (or show) too much today.  Here are a few photos to show some of the other things we did this week:
We published and celebrated our Personal Narrative books.
 
We added a long 'A' poem to our Poetry Notebooks.
We conducted a science experiment. 
We displayed our first research paper!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.