About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

American Symbols

I was able to get into the classroom today and retrieve my camera so that I could keep up with my weekly posts.  Although it was a short week, we were able to accomplish a lot!  




We had a great time listening to and learning from the School House Symphony!


We played Tens Go Fish.



We worked in groups to find facts about an American symbol.

Since I wasn't at school on Friday, I do not have a photo of our awesome Student of the Week; however, I will snap a photo tomorrow and make sure to get her photo added to the blog. :)

Cannot wait to get started tomorrow on all I have planned during Dr. Seuss week!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer
    I just found your blog - I'm your newest follower. Cute blog and great ideas. I'm a new blogger too.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, thanks so much! I started my blog to help keep parents connected to what their children are doing each week. It is good to know I am able to offer teachers ideas too.

    Is your blog for parents or teachers?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.