What a wonderfully exhausting week! It was great to see so many parents Monday and/or Wednesday night for conferences. I told the students that it is no surprise that I have such an awesome class since they all have such awesome parents! Thank you for taking the time to chat about your child. Besides preparing for conferences, I also prepared for our 100th day of school. I cannot believe how fast this year is going!! I took quite a few photos, and it was difficult to decide which not to post, so I hope you enjoy all of them as much I do.
Love those 100 glasses! Looks like one student lost hers right as I was snapping the photo...
Of course, we have to have 'The Silly Photo'
These are photos from one of our two class books*; 100 Days Smarter!
The second book, If I Had $100, is too cute!!
Showing how to write numbers 1-100
Too cute!!
Just love how the glasses match her shirt!
We continued to measure and compare lengths using different units of measure.
Our Student of the Week!
*From Deanna Jump's Math and Literacy 100th Day Mini-Unit

I'm a new follower, love your 100th day ideas!!
ReplyDeleteAmy
TheResource(ful)Room!
Thanks Amy!
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice meeting you this past weekend! You are so sweet and your classroom looks so fun!!! :) Unfortunately, the hubs wanted red velvet cheesecake after all, at least I know for next time...hehe :) The oreo was delicious anyway! :) Have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteLisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade
That just means you need to come back to the Cincinnati area again soon! ;) Hopefully, Abby and Michelle are planning another gathering.
ReplyDelete