About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Short Week

Even though I only have two photos to share, we really accomplished a lot this week!  The students were engaged during our learning of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  We read some great books and had wonderful discussions!  We wrapped up our data unit and began our measuring unit in Math...I will remember to take photos of some of the fun measurement activities next week.  We read the book The Biggest, Best Snowman by Marger Cuyler and completed a text-to-self connections paper (thank you to Mrs. Langston).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.