About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Staying Healthy

Seems as if we have passed around some yucky stuff in room 109 lately.  Once it gets you, it certainly is no fun! Please congratulate your child on a job well done while I was down and out!  They are really showing what capable first graders they have become.

Even though I was down and out for a couple of days, I managed to capture a few things from the week:



We played an activity called Pattern-Block Fill-Ins.

Picture Day ~ Twinzees

Our Student of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.