What an outstanding week we had this week! I have been meeting with students for Guided Reading while the rest of the class work at their assigned Literacy Stations and the students have done an amazing job showing what they 'Can Do' during this time! We have also been working on our second unit in Writer's Workshop, had some of Miami Township's finest firefighters visit, our Student of the Week shared, and we donated $13 to the Koren War Memorial.
I was able to take photos to capture some of these great events:
We shared our Writer's Workshop book with a partner.
We listened to and learned from firefighters.
Some of us wore a silly hat!
Our Student of the Week shared!
I was able to take photos to capture some of these great events:
We shared our Writer's Workshop book with a partner.
We listened to and learned from firefighters.
Some of us wore a silly hat!
Our Student of the Week shared!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.