About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fun Filled Week

The students are beginning to feel comfortable with the morning and dismal routines.  Packing up the TURTLE binders have been challenging to some, but we'll get there!  :)

It is so important to take things slow in the beginning of the year, so when students are expected to work independently while I am working with small groups, they know exactly what to do.

Here are few things we did this week:


We practiced two of our Literacy Stations.



Played Math games, Compare and Compare Dots.

And had our Student of the Week share!

Looking forward to another great week! 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love to see the photos of them in the classroom:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear, thank you! Unfortunately, my camera broke last week. I can rig something to make it work I think, but I may be without one for awhile if I send it to be fixed. :( We'll see...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.