About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Literacy Station Fun!

Students have been learning how to use Literacy Stations this week and have done a fabulous job following what they 'Can Do' at each station!  So far, we have learned what we can do in the ABC Station, Game Station, Buddy Reading Station, and Computer Station.




Some of our Far-Out First Graders showing what they
'Can Do' at the Buddy Reading Station.


More Far Out First Graders at Literacy Stations.

Our third Student of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.