About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Bye-Bye March

 Unfortunately, I don't have as many photos for the second of March and I'm not too sad to say bye-bye to it. I'm looking forward to a healthy and fabulous start to April! Here are some photos from the 2nd half of March:       

Small Group Discussion

Student of the Week
Our amazing 6th grade helper reading a Mystery Doug at the end of the day.
Math Partner Work
 
 
Fun Friday!
 
 
 
Student of the Week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.