About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Who DEY!

 This post will be a combination of the last two weeks in Room 103. The common theme is us rooting for our Cincinnati Bengals both weeks! 

Alpha GoNoodle

 

Triplets!

Spelling 2-Syllable Words
 
Webby Visit
 
We had so much fun reading & writing about different plays!
 
 
Measuring in Math
 
 
Solid Hunt
 
 
 
Let's Go Bengals!
 
Student of the Week
Fun Friday Fun!
 
 
 
More Measuring in Math
 
 
Retelling and Writing About How a Plant Grows
 
 
 
 
Who Dey Friday Song!
Go Bengals!
 
Student of the Week
Fun Friday Fun!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.