About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Monday, September 5, 2022

First Grade, Here We Come!

 We've had such a wonderful start to the school year! These photos are just a small part to demonstrate all of the fun things and learning the students have done these past 13 days.  Here are some of the things we've accomplished:

The First Grade Team is SO Excited to Meet You!

I got to see some of my old friends. :)
 
First Big Activity of the School Year
 
Circle Up and Share
 
Self-Portraits
We Visited Upstairs
Handwriting Practice
 
Math Tools Exploration
 
 
 
 
 
Reading Independently
 
Mystery Bags
 
Wonders Work
 
 
  
 
Quick Images
 
Roll and Record
 
 
Fourth Grade Buddies!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.