About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Spirit Week

 Wow, by the amount of photos I took this week, we certainly had a lot going on in room 103!  Here are some photos from our awesome week:

Pajama Day!

 
Filling in Outline
 
 
 
Grow Time
 
Hawaiian Day 
Grow Time
 
More Fill In the Outline
 
 
Pink Day
Really Great Reading Fun!
 
 
Fill In the Hexagon
 
Grow Time
 
Milford Spirit Wear
Pep Rally
 
 
 
Really Great Reading
 
Brent Daniels Virtual Assembly
 
 
Favorite Sports Team
Grow Time
 
Custodian Appreciation Day!
Student of the Week









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.