About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Nature Walk

We had a great week and enjoyed some lovely weather!  Here are some photos from our week:

Roll and Record

 
 
Practicing Our Handwriting While Enjoying a Lovely Day
 
 
 
Growing on the BESt Track Contract
Independent Reading
 
All About Me Books
 
Quick Images
 
Hearts for Patriot's Day
 
 
 
Prepping our New Really Great Reading Kits
 
 
 
Nature Walk
 
 
 
Drawing What We Saw or Heard
 
 
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.