About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 21, 2021

Happy 120th Day!

 The 120th day of school is a big deal to us first graders and we finally made it to that milestone! We had a wonderful time celebrating our 120th day of first grade.  Here are some photos from our week:

Happy 120th Day!

 
Being Serious and Silly about Our 120th Day
 
 
 
Coloring 120 Gumballs in Groups of 10
 
 
It's Calendar Official!
Counting and Dancing to 120
 
120 days ago, I could not...
But I can now!
 
 
Green on St. Patrick's Day
 
 
Sequencing the Story There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover
Student of the Week








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.