About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Six More Weeks of Winter!

 We have some happy friends and some not so happy friends in room 103 after Phil saw his shadow; therefore, predicting 6 more weeks of winter!  We all did enjoy the following day as we recognized World Read Aloud Day.  Here are some photos from our week:

Last Week's Student of the Week

Opinion Writing
Independent Reading
 
Awaiting Phil...
Yay, Phil saw his shadow!
Boo, Phil saw his shadow!
World Read Aloud Day
 
 
 
More Opinion Writing
 
Contractions
 
Student of the Week








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.