About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Outdoor Math Game

 This past week we were able to enjoy a beautiful fall day maskless while playing Roll and Record Subtraction!  Here are photos from our awesome week:

Five-in-a-Row Subtraction

Movement Break
Roll and Record Subtraction
Good Character Shirts & Writing Facts about How an Animal Sleeps
Authors at Work
Roll and Record Subtraction Outdoors
Word Wheel
Fun Friday!
Student of the Week











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.