About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Collaboration

This past week we participated in a lot of learning through collaboration.
Here are some photos from our week:
A few students shared their narratives with the class.
Those students then called on other students who gave feedback; ex., one thing they liked about their writing, one thing they can work on for next time.
 
 All students paired with multiple partners to share their narratives and receive feedback. 
 
 Think/Pair/Sharing Ideas for Next Narrative 
 Playing Make 10
 
 Being Creative with K'Nex and LEGOs
 
Student of the Week


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.