About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, December 2, 2018

Firefighter Phil

This past week, we were visited by Firefighter Phil, watched third grade's Vocabulary Fashion Show, and made holiday cards for students in other schools around the country.  Here are some photos from our week:
Firefighter Phil
*Special Visit from Miami Township Fire Department too!*
 
BES Cafe
Measuring
 
Dear Santa
 
Vocabulary Fashion Show
Featuring Some Former Students and/or Siblings of Students 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Officer Skip 
 Holiday Card Exchange
Student of the Week










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.