About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wax Museum

The last week of school was SO fun-filled, that I am splitting up some of the days in a few posts.
Every year, our third grade students do a fantantasic job with the Wax Museum.  Later on that day, we toured and met with second grade students and teachers.  Here are some photos from that awesome day:
Guest Reader
 Wax Musuem 
 
 
 
We Made Our Last Class Book 
 
 Second Grade Visit
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.