About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

April ~ Part 3

I think this will be the last post for the month of April!
Although I missed the actual WAT, I am so proud of the students and families for the money our class raised!  Thank you to all for supporting our wonderful PTO!
I loved watching their engagement when they first noticed all of the books about planets to read!
 
 Our Walk-a-Thon Banner 
 Making Planets Diagrams in Teams
 
 
Planets Diagrams
 
 
 3D Objects Fun!
 
Student of the Week
 
Building & Drawing a Structure
 Dance Party!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Student of the Week


3 comments:

  1. This blog makes my heart so full! Thanks for capturing the moments of this year and allowing us a first glimpse of your daily life! I have saved so many of your pictures to my computer and I feel so fortunate for that. I love the pictures with Keenan. Sophie really enjoyed having him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should say "firsthand glimpse" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have no idea how much hearing that means to me! My hope is that parents are able to see all of the fun, wonderful things their child is experiencing while she is away from you. I'm not the best photographer (lots of blurry pics), but I think it is still worth sharing!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.