About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wrapping up Quarter 3

I cannot believe that Monday will begin the 4th quarter!  We have had so much fun so far this year and I know the last quarter will be just as great!  Here are some photos from our week:
Making Folders for Our Fairy Tales
 Sharing Our Writing 
  
 
Inside Recess Creations
 Ten Turns
 
Missing Numbers
 Student of the Week 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.