About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Walking Water

After having that surprise week off for snow, we came back ready for a full week of learning and fun!  We had a blast doing the walking water experiment that was used for Science Night, we learned and played new Math games, and noticed similarities and differences with our lives and the lives of others around the world.  Here are some photos from our week:
Walking Water Experiment ~ Beginning
  
 
(You'll have to try it at home to see the results.) ;)
Predicting Where Homes Around the World are Located
 Five-in-a-Row with Three Cards 
 
 
 
Roll and Record Subtraction
 
Student of the Week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.