About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Happy 100th Day!

Our awesome first graders are 100 days smarter!  We had such a great week and ending it with the 100th day was icing on the cake.  Here are some photos from our past week:
Quick Images
 
 
This question really sparked some great discussion! :)
Schoolhouse Symphony
Ways to Make 10
 
Happy 100th Day!
  
 
These pages for our class books were just too cute not to share!
If I had $100 I would...
  
 
 100 days ago I didn't know...
But now I do!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.