About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Measuring

This past week we had lots of fun measuring using various units of measurement.  To measure we've used:  kid steps, baby steps, basketball player steps, and craft sticks.  We also enjoyed an assembly with a wonderful story teller.  Here are some photos from our week:
Story Teller Assembly
 
This sweetie donated 11 inches of her hair! :)
Measuring Fun
  
 
 Student of the Week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.