About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dynamite

What a great week we had!  We are working hard on reading about, researching, and writing our planet books; we explored and learned about 3D shapes; and we cashed in on the reward for meeting our class goal by eating and dancing in the classroom.  Here are some photos from our week:
Math Fun!
 
  
  
Lunch in the Classroom
  
Dancing to 'Dynamite'!
 
  
  
Student of the Week




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.