About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Let's Go Reds!

There is just something about Opening Day in Cincinnati that brings a wave of excitement!  It seems to wake us up from hibernation.  Besides our excitement for Opening Day, we also had a blast during our Walk-a-Thon kickoff.  I wonder who will win Mr. Monkey?  Will we have 100% participation to make me kiss a pig?  We'll find out on Friday!!!  Here are a few photos from our week:
Go Reds!
What's Hatching Chick?
 
 
Walk-a-Thon Kick Off
  
Our First Picture Dictionary
  
Student of the Week






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.