Shannon Langston, from Now Starring in Third has shown me all sorts of fun things I can do with the blog. So far, I have added the Scholastic Book Wizard link to the sidebar and updated the blogs I follow. As you can see, the Scoot Pad and Book Wizard icons don't fit properly. This has led me to search a new blog design. I like the design I have and don't know if I want to change it, but time will tell if I can find a free one I like that will make everything look 'cleaner'. Until then, keep checking back often. I will work on adding a few pages as well as photos of the classroom set-up. Maybe I should also take a second to thank Mother Nature for providing a nice weekend to prepare the room without the need of air conditioning!
Before I begin seeing double from all of the blog design searching, I better step away from the computer for awhile and locate my family. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.