About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day Tea

My apologies for the delay posting photos from our Mother's Day Tea program.  The end of the year can be all kinds of crazy!  The tea was such a wonderful event.  It was amazing to see how many staff members offered their assistance with anything and everything that was needed.  I hope that all the moms enjoyed themselves and will have keepsakes and memories to last them a lifetime. :)

 Gifts and Set-Up
 
  
Performance
 
 
Moms!
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
After we got back to the classroom, I realized I didn't get everyone's photo. :(
Hopefully, the ones I missed had a camera and got their photo taken!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.