I am so grateful that I was able to bring home the iPad the PTO purchased for the summer. I have been searching for new apps to use during the upcoming school year. For those of you that have an iPad, iPhone, or iPod, I highly recommend you download Apps Gone Free. Each day, there is a list of 5-6 apps that are free. Scott explained the reasoning to me...he said that companies will offer their app for free for one day with the hopes of either gaining a larger audience who will in turn give them a 5-star rating and/or let people know that their app even exists. The apps that I have found normally cost anywhere from $.99 to $9.99!
Love finding good deals! :)

Hello Mrs. Weiler, I tried to get the app in the Amazon Appstore, it looks like the app is for only ipads so it didn’t work on my tablet. Also, I’ve been getting lots of apps over the summer, and one of them was Words with Friends. My Words with Friends name is: Puffleguy202. Would you like to start a game?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Cooper
Cooper,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that the app won't work on your tablet. Maybe you can find something similar? I'm glad that you are at least finding other useful apps.
I think I can swing a game with you on Words with Friends. The month of July is beginning to fill up quickly though, so keep that in mind when I don't play back right away...deal? :)
Love,
Mrs. Weiler
Deal! I might be at the pool. I just saw that you started a game and sent the text. I'm gonna move so bye! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh, and don't worry. I'm going to get a Kindle Fire when I reach $200. So I could get it on that!
ReplyDelete