About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th. This will be my 14th year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pleasant Parents

It was such a pleasure this week seeing and talking with parents (and grandparents) during Guests for Lunch and conferences.  
Thank you for all you do for your child! 

With so much going on, I almost forgot to take photos throughout the week.  
Here are a few of the photos I was able to snap:



It was wonderful to see such a high interest in purchasing
books at the Book Fair!

Our Student of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.