About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th grade. This will be my seventh year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Great Week to End a Great Year!

There are two things I can see as I sort through the amount of photos I have taken:  my new phone has a TON of storage & we had a fantastic last week of school!  Here are quite a few photos to show what we did our last week:
Guest Readers
Using their PBIS points, we had two third-grade students read to our class.
Nature Walk
End of the Year Experts
 
 
 
Field Day
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Dabbing
 Inside Recess Creations
First Grade Memory Books

End of the Year Gifts

 
 
 
 
Outside Reading
 
 
 
A Surprise Visit from Mr. Savage
 Puzzles & Legos
 Waiting for the 6th Graders with Old and Current Friends

Thank you for an amazing 2016-2017 school year!
I hope everyone has a safe and fun summer.
See you next year! :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment