About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th grade. This will be my sixth year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like May

It is obvious by the enormous amount of photos I have that May has arrived in full force!  Not only did we enjoy our attempts at being an architect, we also peer edited each other's final books of the year, learned a lot about turtles, AND celebrated our wonderful moms.  Hang on tight for a very long post full of photos:
Student of the Week
Building & Drawing 3-D Structures,
Then Building a 3-D Structure from Someone Else's Drawing
 
 
Go Cavs!
 Peer Editing
 Turtle Day!
Courtesy of Scott (my husband) & Briana (my daughter) 
 
  
 
 
 Mother's Day Tea
 Happy Mother's Day!
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment