About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th grade. This will be my sixth year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

3-D Fun

This past week students had a great time identifying and building with 3-D shapes.  On Friday we had a our Walk-a-Thon assembly where students found out that not only did they walk further than Mr. Savage and Mr. Hill biked, they walked as many miles equal to Milford to the tip of Florida!  Here are some photos from our week:
3-D Shapes
 
 
Skip Counting with GoNoodle
 Researching for a Planets Book 
 Contractions
 Can you guess the stadium? 
 Drawing 3-D Structures
 
 They made this during inside recess!
Yes, I do realize how lucky I am! :)
Walk-a-Thon Assembly
One of the Top Sellers!
 Looks Refreshing! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment