About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th grade. This will be my sixth year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Self-Regulation

We have been working hard on showing how we can self-regulate our writing.  We are using a writing checklist to help us self-regulate and are becoming experts at self-regulating!  Additionally this week, we have been learning about animals that lay eggs and had a blast during our Walk-a-Thon Kickoff!  Here are some photos from our week:
Using the Writing Checklist
 
 Examples of Corrections After Using Checklist
 Read What's Hatchin' Chick?
 Made Our Own Books
 Peer Editing

Walk-a-Thon Kickoff
 
 

Student of the Week


No comments:

Post a Comment