About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th grade. This will be my sixth year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Our Week Before Break

Our week before break we had a great time reading various fairy tales, comparing & contrasting them, and writing about them.  (I guess I got so into our learning, I forgot to take lots of photos...)
Here are some photos from our week:
Student of the Week
(from the week prior)
First Day of Spring!!
 When Rapunzel gets bored, she could...
 
Practicing Skip Counting with GoNoodle
 
Student of the Week



No comments:

Post a Comment