About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th grade. This will be my seventh year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Let's Go Reds & Literacy Week

Wow, what an absolutely fun way to return from spring break!  The Cincinnati Reds began their season, we conducted experiments as we learned about force and motion, and we had a blast during the camping theme for Literacy Night!  Here are some photos from our week:
Let's Go Reds!
You know I'm enjoying them being in 1st place while I can! ;)
Forces of Motion
 
 
Race to the Top:  How Many Tens?
 How lucky am I? 
Literacy Campers
Literacy Night!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment