About Me

My photo
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in June 2009. I began my wonderful career teaching first grade shortly thereafter, in August 2009. In June 2016, I completed my Masters with the focus in Reading grades K-6th grade. This will be my seventh year utilizing a blog and hope that it will provide parents with another avenue to view their child's accomplishments throughout the school year.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Dr. Seuss Week

All I can say is, What a Week!  Dr. Seuss week is one of my most favorite weeks to teach.  I'm proud of my phone for holding as many photos as I took.  However, I realized there are a few more I want to include (here is to hoping my phone will have two good weeks in a row). ;)
Here are some photos from our week:
Red and Blue
Twins!
Antonyms
 
 Collecting Data
 What a Group!
I LOVE My Team!
 Student of the Week
(from week prior)
Wear Stripes/Top Hat Tuesday
 
 
 Wacky Wednesday
 
 
 Bring a Fluffy Friend/"Sleep Book"
 Student of the Week

I just now see that I missed out on taking a group photo for Green Eggs and Ham day!
Like I said, What a Week! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment